Question with 1 note
Anonymous asked: YAY YOUR BACK!! <3
Yes, I am! Thanks for noticing!
Photo with 9 notes
Thank you to all my wonderful followers. You all rock so hard!
I want to tongue kiss you all.
Especially you shaking your head.
Question with 4 notes
widow-romanoff asked: Tag, you’re it! The rules are to state 5 random facts about yourself. Then go to ten favorite blogs and tell them they are it!
What? And totally pop the bubble of mystery that surrounds the chick behind this blog?
Okay. Stop laughing.
1. I can write backwards in cursive just as well (if not better) than I can forwards. (I’m a lefty, so that helps. Does that count as two facts? Screw it.)
2. I have almost no sense of direction. If you tell me to turn east on to a road, I will start to cry.
3. I tried to get addicted to cigarettes once and just couldn’t remember to smoke one. (I thought it would be cool, okay?)
4. I have one of the loudest voices known to man. Seriously. You can hear me from space. (Yeah, I know you can’t hear anything in space. Shut up.)
5. I am directly related to John Adams and, subsequently, John Quincy Adams. (They were presidents, in case you skipped that class. Also Samuel Adams and Grizzly Adams. Yes, he was a real person. His name was also John. Not very imaginative when it came to names, my relatives.)
So, there you go. Fascinating stuff, I know.
Photo with 89 notes
I about died when he called Michonne “The Last Samurai.” He’s a funny one, our Daryl.
not a submission or nothing, just wanted to say sorry about your poochie. I had to put my dog down in august so i get how that can take up time and everything. You just want to say screw everything else sometimes. So you have my condolences.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I don’t have human children, so my dogs are it for me. I had to put a six year old Siberian Husky down a few years ago. Was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. So sorry you had to go through that. Thanks again for the kind note!
Post with 1 note
Hello my lovely followers!
I’ve received a few messages asking where the h-e-double hockey sticks I am and that I better return soon with all the Daryl goodness you love and crave before people lose their minds (up in here, up in here).
For my absence, I apologize. Unreservedly. And I beg your forgiveness. I have been doing things and stuff* (to paraphrase Rick Grimes) and this blog has suffered the consequences.
However, I promise that I will return with a vengeance with the mid-season premier on Feb 10th. You all deserve better than me, but unfortunately I’m all you have. You get what you pay for and all that. Heh.
Anywhoo … Thank you for your time. You all rock the hardest. And I’m not just sayin’ that (I’m also typing it).
Hugs and slobber,
*My dog also died, but appealing to your sympathy to excuse my behavior is deplorable. Unless it worked, that is.
Page 1 of 11